Judge says ban on rapid-fire 'bump stocks' can go forward, rejects challenge to new rules

الإمارات العربية المتحدة أخبار أخبار

Judge says ban on rapid-fire 'bump stocks' can go forward, rejects challenge to new rules
الإمارات العربية المتحدة أحدث الأخبار,الإمارات العربية المتحدة عناوين
  • 📰 USATODAY
  • ⏱ Reading Time:
  • 11 sec. here
  • 2 min. at publisher
  • 📊 Quality Score:
  • News: 8%
  • Publisher: 63%

The Trump administration can go ahead with a ban on the rapid-fire gun attachments used to carry out the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history, according to a federal judge.

Judge says ban on rapid-fire 'bump stocks' can go forward, rejects challenge to new rules A federal judge in Washington rejected legal challenges to the Trump administration's ban on rapid-fire devices

used in a mass shooting that killed 58 Check out this story on USATODAY.com: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/02/25/federal-judge-says-trump-administration-bump-stock-ban-can-go-forward/2987104002/

لقد قمنا بتلخيص هذا الخبر حتى تتمكن من قراءته بسرعة. إذا كنت مهتمًا بالأخبار، يمكنك قراءة النص الكامل هنا. اقرأ أكثر:

USATODAY /  🏆 100. in US

الإمارات العربية المتحدة أحدث الأخبار, الإمارات العربية المتحدة عناوين

Similar News:يمكنك أيضًا قراءة قصص إخبارية مشابهة لهذه التي قمنا بجمعها من مصادر إخبارية أخرى.

Federal judge upholds Trump administration's ban on rapid-fire bump stocksPeople still in possession of the devices will be required to destroy or turn them over to a local office of the ATF.
اقرأ أكثر »

Newsom tries to sidestep California's clash with Trump in visit to WashingtonGov. Gavin Newsom, in Washington to attend the National Governors Assn. meeting, visited Capitol Hill Monday to strategize with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and California’s congressional delegation.
اقرأ أكثر »

Trump cheers on high school student from viral video over Washington Post lawsuitTrump cheers on high school student from viral video over Washington Post lawsuitTrump offered words of encouragement for the Catholic high school student who is suing The Washington Post over its coverage of last month’s viral and hotly debated confrontation between the boy and a Native American elder
اقرأ أكثر »

'Go get them Nick': Trump cheers on Kentucky student suing the Washington Post for $250 million'Go get them Nick': Trump cheers on Kentucky student suing the Washington Post for $250 millionNicholas Sandmann, the student seen in a 'MAGA' hat confronting a Native American protester in Washington, D.C., is suing the Washington Post. And President Trump is cheering him on.
اقرأ أكثر »

Covington Catholic student's parents sue Washington Post, Trump says 'go get them'Covington Catholic student's parents sue Washington Post, Trump says 'go get them'Pres. Trump cheered on Nick Sandmann after the Kentucky high school student's parents filed a defamation suit against the Washington Post for its coverage of his encounter with a Native American activist at the Lincoln Memorial.
اقرأ أكثر »



Render Time: 2025-08-30 00:20:52